Fall apart in the face of a migraine.
How was today supposed to go?
- Up between 8 and 9
- Go for a bike ride (exercise)
- At my desk and working by 11
- Lots of time to get things done…
How today is ACTUALLY going?
- Lay in bed with covers over head until12:30
- Put on dark sunglasses to run to the drug store for diet coke to go with the excedrine and sudafed
- Come home and try to cook something to eat
- Find out the something we were cooking contains an ingredient we’re allergic to
- Cook something else
- Get to desk around 2:10
- Remain unable to concentrate due to lingering headache
Classes start this week. So much for getting some stuff out of the way before that happens….