*giggle* I’ve never been tagged before…..
Seven Random and/or Weird Things about me….
- I do renaissance sword-fighting as a hobby. That’s how I met my husband. He’s much better at it than I will ever be.
- I never get lost – ever. My sense of direction and memory for how to get places, even places I’ve only been once a decade ago, is uncanny.
- I did my first triathlon at 210lbs. I came in 3rd from last, but I finished it. I’ve done several since then, all between 205 and 215lbs. (I’m in great shape for a fat chick.)
- I have never broken a bone. Not one. Although I did get my nose knocked a little off kilter playing dodge ball in junior high school.
- I was a TOTAL hair-band freak when I was in my 20s (and it was the 80s); I had local bands I followed around like some groupie. In retrospect, they weren’t actually that good.
- I buy an awful lot of books that I never seem to get around to reading. School/Research books. Sometimes it makes me feel better just to know they are there.
- I dropped out of college after a year and a half. I didn’t finish my Bachelors until I was 35. Yet here I am with 1 Masters, a couple months away from a second one (and ABD status – they’re both on track to be done by the end of the Spring semester) and getting a PhD, just 6 years later. No one could have predicted THAT.
I was Tagged by Dance at Prone to Laughter!
I am Tagging
New Kid on the Hallway
Katie at Minor Revisions
Quiche at 10-year plan
The History Enthusiast
(hopefully these folks won’t get too cranky with me – some I haven’t even commented on yet but have been reading for a while….)
The Meme Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
New rule—try not starting the post with the rules. That’s always the
point at which I stop reading memes and skip to a new post or a new
blog. Who wants to read the rules first? And honestly, does this meme
need so many rules? Shouldn’t linking to the people you tag be
understood? This is a blog, after all.
Comments to notify the tagged coming soon.