I’ve started and deleted about 3 posts on the whole theory thing in the last 3 days, so I’m going to skip it for the moment until I know what I want to say. In the meantime, here are some general updates:
- I have an interview for a job in my old field on Monday. I don’t WANT to have to take it, but I probably will.
- Tonight is the last class meeting of my last required class. EEP. Of course, it’s not my last class overall because next semester my adviser and I are participating in a grant writing class/workshop with a regular meeting time.
- I have applied to dozens of colleges that employ adjuncts. I have no signs of interest from most of them and the 2 that have expressed a bit of interest are talking about summer. Which is nowhere NEAR soon enough to avoid taking that job above.
- I am eating like crap, not exercising on any schedule and drinking too much diet coke. This is my reaction to stress when I can’t spend money.
- I am, however, having a moderate amount of success selling books on Amazon Marketplace, so I may use that to buy some different books…
I’ll post something later on using Amazon Marketplace to feed your book habit. I’ve learned some things that are worth sharing….